Saturday, August 4, 2012

About Me

I started this blog because I have a passion for art, the beauty of nature, photography, and especially fashion. I hope you all enjoy a little taste of my life.


HEY THERE!
The name’s Hayley. I’ve traveled pretty much everywhere in my short teenage life, including Europe, but to me, no place is better than home. Bred in Texas I will always have a little bit of southern sass in me. Where I live now I consider my home sweet home. I am in my first year of college and after I graduatemy dreams are to become a designer of sorts. I have always enjoyed recreating things that have otherwise gone unloved. I have a great love for sewing and began working a machine early on in junior-high. It’s probably not surprising when I say that my favorite class is Home Ec.


I look forward to blogging with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment