This week in the always exciting Special Education class of mine we learned about addressing special education students needs in the classroom. Some of the main points I gathered from the reading were:
- psychological tests
- individually administered tests
- group administered tests
- alternate assessments
- high-stakes achievement tests
- standardized achievement tests
- curriculum-based assessment
- **FLUENCY & ACCURACY IN DIAGNOSIS**
- Curriculum placement--involves deciding at what level to begin instruction for students
As always we try to focus on Christ-like love in this class and what the Savior would do in all of these situations. God, the eternal father, is the ultimate judge of us.
Thanks for ya' time folks!
Have a splendid week:)